Parent Involvement Points Program
Parent + Involvement = Student Success
At P.S. 329, we NEED your support in educating your child and...
your continued support will be rewarded.We would like to encourage you to increase your invovlement in your child's educational experience...PS 329 parents will recieveParent Involvement Points
for supporting their children' in school...
We challenge you to earn 20+ points this school year...Gifts, incentives and other special prizes will be awarded throughout the year for the points you earn.
For every 5 Parent Involvement Points earned,
you will be able to redeem them for specially selected prizes!
Some of the opportunities for involvement will include*:
· Consistent Student Attendance
· Attending Parent /Teacher Conferences
· Attending Superstar of the Month Ceremonies
· Attending Parent Workshops
· Assisting with Donations, Community Collaborations and Corporate Partnerships*
· Volunteering at School Events
· Attending PTA Meetings
· Participating in Class Events/Activities· Completing School Surveys
**All parents will receive a Parent Point Card to record the points earned...Please bring the card with you to each event...Prizes will be awarded for every 5pts accumulated...Each activity is worth 1 point...Corporate Sponsorships and/or collaborations are worth 5 pts each...Please see our Parent Coordinator, Leah Alexis to redeem your prizes and for further information...**