Presentations in PowerPoint
Just click on any of their names!
This is a collection of historical Christmas celebrations for many different countries. The celebration or activity is the earliest history for each country and may not represent the current Christmas celebrations of today. Visit over 30 different countries and see how they celebrated Christmas!
In their own words, ZuZu readers share the memories and experiences that make their holidays unique.
- Australia - where the holidays really heat up!
- Brazil - where the New Year is white...
- Denmark - Santa's helpers abound!
- France - a crèche explained.
- Hungary - two Christmases in one!
- India - another festival of lights.
- Italy - a mouth-watering memory!
- Japan - make your New Year's resolutions now...
- Mexico - pull on a blindfold and swing!
- New Zealand - down on the farmlet...
- Scotland - there's a coin in my cootie!